Siberia | Transport, logistics

New internetional Tolmachevo terminal 'to cost $156m'

16 May '08
The planned new international passenger terminal at Novosibirsk's Tolmachevo airport will cost $156m, it was announced today.

Construction kicks off on the project at the end of the year, a source in the regional administration confirmed to Marchmont today.

Project officials say the new terminal, which has been designed by French architects ADPi Designers & Planners, will serve three million passengers annually.

The first stage of the project is due for completion in 2010, while by 2025 annual passenger capacity is expected to rise to 5.5 million passengers.

The project is expected to be 30% funded by private investment, while much of the remaining 70% will be financed through the airport's holding firm and logistics operator, Novaport.
Publish in Twitter
Write to Facebook
Google Buzz
Write to LiveJournal
Show in MM
Share MK
COMMENT ON THIS STORY
Find Related Content
Latest News: Siberia
22 Jan '18 | Technology & innovation
10 Jan '18 | Energy, utilities | Materials, extraction
22 Dec '17 | Energy, utilities | Technology & innovation
6 Dec '17 | Materials, extraction | Finance, business
10 Nov '17 | Technology & innovation | Energy, utilities
 

Feature stories

21 Nov '17
Russian scientists have come up with what they say is...
7 Sep '17
26 Jul '17
Scientists at Tomsk Polytechnic (TPU) in Siberia have...
Search (News archive - 21211)
Advertising
Independent Software Developers Forum
Advertising
Marchmont News

Latest News

20 Feb '18
Yandex, the NASDAQ-listed Russian search giant, and...
19 Feb '18
Scientists in Vladivostok, in Russias Far East, have...
16 Feb '18
Hemopharm, a Russian biotech company, is developing a...

Most read stories from last week

19 Feb '18
Scientists in Vladivostok, in Russias Far East, have...
20 Feb '18
Yandex, the NASDAQ-listed Russian search giant, and...