“School of corporate media” (November 12-13, 2020)
We invite you to the special PR module of the Press Service magazine - THE SCHOOL OF CORPORATE MEDIA, which will be held in person (!) In Moscow on November 12-13, 2020.
This is an intensive training course for executives, chief editors and leading specialists of corporate newspapers, magazines and electronic publications aimed at an internal audience - the personnel of a company or organization.
The course is taught by Timur Aslanov, editor-in-chief of the Press Service magazine, chairman of the jury of the international competition for corporate media “MEDIALIDER”.
• Let's talk about how to get and keep the reader's attention. How to touch him to the quick and force him to engage in communication.
• We will discuss the principles of writing texts for corporate publications, of various types and genres, the specifics of presenting information, methods of work.
• The conversation will also focus on the style of texts for corporate media, on the language, on how to make the text simple, understandable and easy to understand.
• We will analyze topics, information template, headings and sections, ideas for publications.
• Let's talk about the layout, the style of design, about what the covers and illustrations should be in a corporate publication.
• We will devote a separate large block to publications of the PR-school participants - we will see how to improve them and make them more effective, analyze problem areas and mistakes, sketch out ideas.
The course is built exclusively on practice - we will analyze a huge number of cases, analyze our own and other people's texts, publications, do a large number of exercises to practice the skills of creating texts and generating ideas for corporate media.
So, 2 days of full immersion in the topic of creating effective corporate media. 2 days of knowledge acquisition, intensive professional communication with the speaker and other participants, exchange of experience, joint implementation of practical tasks and just positive.
November 12-13, 2020. PR school of the magazine Press service. Module “School of corporate media”.