Online course “Promotion of B2C business in social networks” (December 4, 2020)
25 Nov '20
Tired of draining budgets to incomprehensible agencies and strange SMMs? I want an influx of new buyers from social networks, but it's not very clear what to do for this?
Then you should take Timur Aslanov's intensive online course “Promoting B2C business in social networks”, which starts next week on December 4th.
5 live online lessons with practice and case studies. The course takes place remotely, you can listen and watch the classes wherever it suits you. And if you missed a lesson, you can see it in the recording. And then also receive materials for work in electronic form.
What will you get on the course: - a clear understanding of what exactly needs to be done by a modern enterprise that sells products to end consumers in social networks,
- knowledge of how to correctly set a task for contractors and control the result,
- step-by-step instructions on filling accounts with content, selecting illustrations, choosing topics for publications,
- tips on how to show the company in the best light, how to form the right reputation with the right target audience groups and get the maximum effect from your presence in social networks,
- marketing tools to attract buyers and increase sales through social networks.
The author and presenter of the course Timur Aslanov: - Editor-in-Chief of the Sales Management and Marketing News magazines,
- business coach and speaker of major conferences on the topic of promotion and sales,
- is one of the 27 best business coaches in Russia according to the results of the research of the magazine “Personnel Management”,
- author of 5 books,
- Member of the Guild of Marketers,
Social networks today are the most important information and marketing platform, and without a clear understanding of how to work there today, one simply cannot do. Otherwise, there will be a lot of lost profits and lost profits.
Go to the course website: https://clck.ru/Repat View the program and send an application for participation.
Or call tel. (495) 540-52-76