Online course “PR for government agencies” (September 28, 2020)
28 Aug '20
A special online training course from the Press Service magazine for PR specialists of state and municipal structures on working in social networks.
Start - September 28. 12 hour and a half live online lessons. Practical tasks, analysis of participants' cases, answers to questions.
The author and presenter of the course is Timur Aslanov, editor-in-chief of the Press Service magazine.
Topics to be covered in the course:
- strategy of work in social networks for state and municipal structures,
- how to write texts for social networks if you work in the public sector,
- technologies for recruiting and retaining an audience in social networks,
- intonation and other nuances of communication with the population in social networks,
- solving conflict situations, working with negativity, complaints and discontent,
- counteracting trolling and repelling information attacks,
- content strategy for the government - how to fill pages and communities,
- visual content: photos and videos for social networks,
- the head of a state or municipal structure in social networks - what and how to publish, how to build an image,
- typical mistakes of government agencies in social networks
- employees of the state / municipal structure in social networks - threats and opportunities, etc.
Exchange of experience with other course participants and new useful contacts, a large number of new ideas and tips for work, step-by-step instructions and detailed content plans.
When buying a Pro package - a bonus: an individual one-hour online consultation with Timur Aslanov.