Course “Public Relations in State and Municipal Structures” (June 24, 2020)
23 Jun '20
On June 24, the online training course for the chief editor of the Press Service magazine Timur Aslanov “Public Relations in State and Municipal Structures” will start. You can join the course until June 30, 2020.
12 live online lessons. Practical exercises and case study. Feedback and communication of participants via video. Diploma.
For whom the course: Heads and employees of press services and PR departments, press secretaries and public relations specialists of the following organizations:
- the administration and government of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation,
- ministries and departments of the regional government,
- regional legislative assemblies and city councils,
- strong structure,
- budgetary institutions,
- medical, educational and other institutions,
- political parties and social movements,
- trade unions and other public organizations.
This course is intended for both beginner PR-specialists and experienced PR specialists who have been in the profession for a long time. Shelving the knowledge and key principles of PR work in a state or municipal structure, filling in certain knowledge gaps, refreshing the understanding of a number of effective tools, and working out skills is useful at any stage of a career.
In the course you will learn: - build a common information work strategy for the state / municipal structure,
- manage information flows, work with the information field, public opinion and various groups of the target audience,
- work out current informational issues, create and construct new ones, work with other people's informational issues,
- work effectively with the media, build relationships with journalists,
- pack information for various target audiences and media, translate from bureaucratic to human,
- build crisis communications and repulse information attacks,
- work with the image of the head and promote his personal brand,
- prepare the leader for public speaking and talking with journalists, live broadcasts and interviews,
- build trust among the target audience and minimize negative,
- solve complex communication problems and emerge victorious from information battles.
You can view the program of the online course and apply for participation HERE or call tel. (495) 540-52-76.