Online course “Secrets and techniques for writing effective PR texts” (May 21 - June 5, 2020)
28 Apr '20
PR texts during self-isolation - a new online course.
The longer we stay on self-isolation, the more we read and write texts. The higher the competition for attention. The more difficult it is to hook the reader. We will talk about how to make your texts really catchy and maximally effective in the online training course by Timur Aslanov, “Secrets and Techniques for Writing Effective PR Texts,” which starts on May 21.
In the framework of the online course, participants will receive real tools to increase the effectiveness of texts, they will analyze specific posts, articles and press releases, including their own, with a large number of examples they will see how to and how not to do it. Practical exercises will help to hone the necessary skills and consolidate the course material.
Feedback from the teacher will make it possible to evaluate the correctness of the actions and adjust them.
In the course you will learn:
- understand the key tasks of texts and how to solve them,
- how really good text differs from bad text
- attract and retain the attention of the audience on your texts,
- build the correct structure of texts to increase their effectiveness,
- deliver key messages to the audience,
- write in a language that your target audience perceives and find a common language with each of its segments,
- come up with catchy headlines for all kinds of texts.
The audience of the online course: heads and employees of press services and PR departments, press secretaries, public relations specialists, copywriters, corporate journalists.
If you purchase training before April 30 - a 30% discount when paying from an individual.