'Press Service of the Year 2019' (Moscow, April 24, 2020)
14 Feb '20
The XII International Competition for Press Secretaries, Press Officers and Public Relations Specialists 'Press Service of the Year 2019' has opened the acceptance of applications.
The competition 'Press Service of the Year - 2019' accepts projects implemented, completed or launched in 2019.
Applicants from Russia and the CIS countries can take part in the competition. Participation is free.
Applications are accepted until February 25, 2020.
• identify and award the best projects and works, as well as the best specialists in the field of public relations and the best PR teams,
• promote professionalism in the industry as a whole,
• provide PR specialists with a platform for the exchange of professional experience,
• enable PR specialists to get an expert assessment of their work.
To participate in the competition are invited:
• representatives of the press services of state bodies, commercial and non-profit organizations;
• press secretaries;
• PR departments of companies and enterprises;
• PR agencies;
• Independent PR specialists.
In order to apply for participation in the competition, register on the website https://clck.ru/MBRSP . After registration, you can apply for one or more nominations.
PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION IS FREE.
Competition entries may be submitted in the following nominations:
• Press Service of the Year
• Spokesperson of the Year
• Best Printed Corporate Media
• Best Electronic Corporate Media
• Best Corporate Media Cover
• PR from scratch (projects launched in 2019 are accepted for participation)
• Promotion of territories
• The best PR project in the public sphere
• The best PR project in business
• Best PR project in the non-profit sector
• Best press release
• Best corporate PR project
• PR in social media
• The best social project in business
• The best student PR project.
Participants can apply for any number of nominations without restrictions.
In each nomination, you can submit only one application from each participant.
The contest 'Press Service of the Year' is international. Participation in it can take PR-specialists from Russia, as well as from countries near and far abroad.
The awarding ceremony for the winners of the 'Press Service of the Year 2019' will be held in Moscow on April 24, 2020 as part of the international practical conference 'Effective Press Service - 2020'.
For all questions that arise by competition or during the application process, call +7 (831) 280-95-40 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition is organized by the specialized press service magazine.