The regional operator of the Innovation Promotion Fund - Zhigulevskaya Dolina Technopark invites you to take part in a competition dedicated to methods of combating COVID-19.
Multilateral competition within the BRICS, partners in an international consortium - China, India, South Africa, Brazil.
The competition is aimed at supporting enterprises carrying out promising developments in the following topics:
1. Development of new technologies/tools for the diagnosis of COVID-19.
2. Development of vaccines and drugs for COVID-19, including repurposing available drugs.
3. Genomic sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 and studies on epidemiology and mathematical modeling of the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Research in artificial intelligence, information and communication technologies and high performance computing, aimed at the development of drugs for the treatment of COVID-19, the development of vaccines, therapies, clinical trials, and health infrastructure and systems.
5. Epidemiological studies and clinical trials to evaluate the overlap of SARS-CoV-2 and comorbidities, especially tuberculosis.
The project should be carried out by organizations from 3 countries (participant from Russia + participants from two BRICS member countries).
Applications are accepted from 10:00 (Moscow time) on July 3, 2020 until 10:00 (Moscow time) on September 2, 2020.