Easy Pitch À:Start (Novosibirsk, February 8, 2020)
19 Dec '19
The event is for those who decided to try their hand at the role of techno-entrepreneur and start a business in high technology.
Easy Pitch is a competition of innovative projects, which is held in the form of public speeches of participants before an expert jury.
Format of the event: the project will be given 3 minutes to speak, after which the speaker will be asked questions from the jury members: to industry experts, section leaders, A: START and trackers of the business incubator in the field of instrumentation, IT, bio- and nanotechnology.
The main task of the contest participants:
- briefly describe the essence of the project;
- describe the problem being solved;
- propose a solution to it;
- talk about the team;
- provide an analysis of the main competitors;
- assess the scalability potential of the project and its ability to find its market.
Winning the competition provides an opportunity to participate in the autumn session of the business accelerator, A: START, for free. Winners will be selected in three core areas (one from each).