Conference “DIGITAL ENTERPRISE: Digital Processes” (June 9-10, 2021)
On June 9-10, the conference “DIGITAL ENTERPRISE: Digital Processes” will be held, aimed at leaders of the largest enterprises and corporations who have experience or are striving to improve the efficiency of production and business processes using digital.
Key issues of the business program:
- Understanding Digital Enterprise;
- Solutions and systems for the transition to the concept of a digital enterprise;
- Digital enterprise architecture;
- The role of digital platforms in the formation of a digital enterprise;
- Creation of a competitive advantage using digital technologies;
- Management of IT infrastructure and IT assets;
- The importance of intelligent business process management for the success of a digital enterprise;
- Digital transformation of manufacturing operations;
- Rethinking business processes and using intelligent automation;
- The role of RPA in reducing human error and improving the efficiency of operations.