SVOD is a leading boutique technology investment conference
23 Mar '16
SVOD is a leading boutique technology investment conference that brings together more than 1.5K attendees, including over 600 startup founders, 50+ gurus of the tech industry, 300+ top angels and VCs, 800+ experts, and much more.
● SVOD is unique in its ability to connect startup community with investors Ė the conference has almost 1 investor per 2 entrepreneurs ratio.
SVODís warm international atmosphere and boutique format make it easy to meet speakers, industry experts and other attendees, especially because all the special guests are accessible before and after the panels. The conference is designed for tech and startup community to easily make necessary connections, find new customers, partners and investors.
● SVOD has great speakers - some of SVOD2016 speakers are: ○ Lior Ron (Google VP of Product)
○ Jager McConnell (CEO, CrunchBase)
○ Noam Bardin (Chief Wazer, Google)
○ Devdutt Yellurkar (General Partner, Charles River Ventures)
○ Ann Windblad (Managing Partner, Hummer Windblad Venture Partner)
○ Hannah Kuchler (Financial Times)
○ Ilya Strebulaev (Stanford University)
○ Sami Inkinen (Co-Founder, Trulia) and more
● Top media: Every year SVOD brings in reporters from top media editions, such as WSJ, Forbes, TechCrunch, Venture Beat, The New York Times, Bloomberg, Fortune Magazine, San Jose Mercury News & Silicon Valley Business Journal.
● Top past speakers: Phil Libin (Evernote), Alfred Lin (Sequoia, Zappos), Steve Jurvetson (DFJ), Keith Rabois (Khosla Ventures, PayPal, LinkedIn, Square), Byron Deeter (Bessemer), Tim Draper, Esther Dyson, Matt Cohler (LinkedIn, Benchmark), Steve Blank, Guy Kawasaki, John Morgridge (Chairman, Cisco), George Zachary (Charles River Ventures, Twitter), Bill Tai, Ron Conway (SV Angels, Google), Charles Giancarlo (SilverLake, Skype), Vinod Khosla (Khosla Ventures), and many other amazing people.
When: May 25-26, 2016.
Where: Computer History Museum in Mountain View (1401 N Shoreline Blvd, Mountain View, CA).