LA-based Metropole Capital Group is announcing its Global Entrepreneurial and Crowdfunding Forum to take place in Santa Monica on November 16.
Please join us for a full day, one of its kind, Forum which is set to be a cross-border exchange of fundraising ideas, best practices and lessons learned from world-class founders, angel investors, VCs as well as the leading crowdfunding experts & advocates.
Become part of a unique gathering of the brightest thinkers and disruptors, bond with New Entrepreneurs and New Crowdfunding Investors, and take an opportunity to showcase your venture in front of capital providers participating in our forum.
The speakers include the entertainment and media entrepreneur, founder of E! Entertainment Television (a company now valued at over $3.5 billion USD) Larry Namer; principal at IndieGoGo Adam Chapnick; co-founder and CEO of CapLinked.com (“the go-to place for setting up and closing deals” by the Wall Street Journal) Eric Jackson; Director at Intel Capital (Russia office) Igor Taber and many others.
The Forum is organized by Metropole Capital Group in association and partnership with Marcum, Silicon Valley Bank, Variety, The California Stock Exchange , Crowdsoursing.org, Crowdfunding Intermediary Regulatory Advocates (CFIRA), BankToTheFuture.com and many others.
WE CONNECT, WE LEARN, WE ACT
Our Forum discussions will revolve around the following key points:
• What is the current fundraising landscape for start-ups and growing companies in the U.S. and globally?
• What are VCs and angel-investors looking for in a transforming market place?
• How to reach investors, incubators and accelerators in the U.S. and overseas?
• Why are entrepreneurs around the world turning to CrowdFunding as an alternative to traditional fundraising?
• What are the best practices to exploit the existing CrowdFunding platform and what lessons can be learned?
• How to locate legitimate CrowdFunding sources and evaluate them in the context of other existing funding opportunities?
• How to invest like a VC and spot sizable pre-IPO opportunities in an overcrowded world?
• What are the risks for those running a crowdfunding initiative, and those participating in one, and how they can be minimized?
• How to enhance social entrepreneurship through private equity-based investing?
“Early Bird” rate is available until September 20. Please register here and additionally use a special promo-code--Metropole20-- from Marchmont Innovation News to get 10% off.
We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles - Entrepreneurs of the World, Unite!