Open Innovations Startup Tour'20 (Vladivostok, January 23-24, 2020)
23 Dec '19
5 reasons to participate in the :
1. Cool program. The best speakers and experts will tell you how to turn an idea into a project, where to get money for it, how to build relationships in a team correctly.
2. Merciless mentors. It will help you learn the whole truth about the strengths and weaknesses of your project. Suitable only for those who are ready for global breakthroughs and decisive action.
3. Competition and prizes. Five minutes of pitch give you the opportunity to claim not only prizes from Skolkovo, but also to participate in acceleration programs of development institutes and other partner nominations.
4. Appointment of meetings and networking parties. You can make an appointment for any participant in the event, and this is an ideal chance to find investors, partners, customers and like-minded people in the team.
5. Actual information. Representatives of all major development institutions will give the most complete information about all the tools and opportunities for supporting startups.
Vladivostok is a city and port in the Russian Far East. The political, cultural, scientific, educational and economic center of the region. The leader among the cities of Primorsky Krai, characterized by a concentration of labor, financial and production resources.
The city is located in one of the most densely populated regions of the planet. 414 million people live in a radius of 1 thousand kilometers (almost 300 million people in cities). This is the only city in Russia with such a powerful environment that covers million-plus cities in the northeastern provinces of China (Harbin, Changchun, Shenyang, etc.), the entire territory of the Republic of Korea, the DPRK, and almost the entire territory of Japan.
Vladivostok is the main center of Russia in the Far East, the most economically developed and geographically close to the Asia-Pacific countries Russian city. It has all the competitive advantages for positioning itself as a key player among the countries of the Pacific basin and the leading center of international cooperation and integration processes in Russia in the Asia-Pacific region.
Seven consulates general of foreign countries work in Vladivostok: diplomatic missions of China, Japan, the Republic of Korea, DPRK, USA, India and Vietnam, the office of the embassy of Kyrgyzstan in Russia, as well as 16 honorary consuls of other states, including European ones. No other city in Russia, except for capitals, can boast such attention from other countries. No wonder the name of the city means 'owning the East'. It is here that Eurasian ties are formed that give impetus to the development of international relations and economic activity of Russia with the Asia-Pacific countries.
The development of the Russian Far East has been declared by the President of the Russian Federation a strategic priority for the development of Russia throughout the 21st century, in connection with which federal laws are being adopted and unprecedented incentive mechanisms for the development of certain territories are introduced. Thus, the Vladivostok city district was assigned the role of a key economic center of the Far Eastern region, the Russian center for the implementation of state policy in the Asia-Pacific region.
Today, thanks to an active investment policy, the creation of favorable conditions and the adoption of effective measures of state support for investors, the Far East attracts a significant share of investments and takes the second place among the districts of the Russian Federation in terms of the growth rate of investments from abroad.