12 Jan '21
Adventum digital agency became a resident of the Skolkovo innovation center and became part of the IT cluster. Resident status will allow the agency to receive tax incentives and administrative and organizational support for the fund, as well as attract additional expertise from other members of the fund's IT cluster.
The Adventum team presented a project - a media planning system that provides recommendations for the effective distribution of advertising budgets between channels automatically, based on Big Data and machine learning.
The service will solve the main problems that marketers and media planners face:
• collection of data from various sources of information into a single repository;
• data processing and bringing them to a standardized format;
• aggregation of disaggregated data for each user;
• optimal distribution of costs between marketing channels;
• identification of unused advertising channels, potentially effective in marketing;
• calculation of efficiency scenarios when redistributing marketing costs between advertising channels.
The idea for the project came after the Adventum team discovered that there was no media planning tool for SMEs on the market that would solve the main tasks of marketers in planning advertising campaigns. The available services offer functionality that covers only part of the tasks.
It is a great pride for Adventum to become a Skolkovo resident. For several months, we have developed a prototype of the system, which includes services for generating SQL queries, calculating the probability of a purchase, and predicting the effectiveness of advertising placement based on machine learning algorithms. The service will help marketers and media planners allocate their advertising budget to channels most efficiently.