Skolkovo residents to compete for Entrepreneurship World Cup
2 Aug '19
Four Skolkovo Technopark residents are now finalists of the upcoming Entrepreneurship World Cup in Saudi Arabia, following their success at the national leg of EWC, the Skolkovo Foundation website announced.
For the national face-to-face stage, Skolkovo experts collected 100 applications from start-ups that sought to meet the following criteria:
1) Uniqueness and progressiveness of solutions;
2) Practicability of business ideas;
3) Project teams’ prior achievements;
4) Actual market demands solutions are meant to meet;
5) Realistic assessment of the competition;
6) Scalability of business models.
The following start-ups won the national leg in Russia:
- Group-IB, a leading developer of solutions for high tech crime prevention and investigation;
- Motorica, a developer of high technology rehab solutions and upper extremities prosthetics;
- Hemàcore, a developer of new technologies for hemostasis and thrombodynamics diagnostics;
- DRD, a developer of special tests to diagnose brain damage.
The Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) is one of the largest global competitions for start-ups to pitch their projects. It brings together an estimated 100,000 entrepreneurs from more than 100 countries. This year, the international EWC final will be held on November 12 in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia.
COMMENT ON THIS STORY
Find Related Content
Tags: national leg (0) / Motorica (0) / Hemàcore (0) / Group IB (0) / Entrepreneurship World Cup (0) / DRD (0) /
Latest News: Central regions
19 Aug '19 | Finance, business | Technology & innovation