Contest ''Energybreakthrough-2019'' (Moscow, July 22, 2019)
1 Jul '19
Hurry up and apply for participation in the international contest of innovative projects and developments in the electricity sector 'Energybreakthrough-2019' conducted by the Skolkovo Foundation and PJSC 'ROSSETI' in partnership with Enel and Energynet.
The contest is focused on the search for new technologies and business solutions to improve the efficiency of electricity companies and development of the electricity networks in terms of digitalization.
There are at least 5 reasons to apply for participation in the contest 'Energybreakthrough-2019':
For the best projects that have successfully passed the selection:
- The objects of PJSC 'ROSSETI' and ENEL for the implementation of the pilot project and scaling;
- Preferences for testing and certification;
- Curator of the project of PJSC 'ROSSETI' for the preparation and launch of a pilot project on a specific site;
- Access to the tools support of the Skolkovo Foundation and EnergyNet;
- Opportunity to attract investments for business growth.
Necessary to register and apply for participation until July 22 on www.gridology.ru.