ISDEF 2017 IT business conference (Moscow, Sept 28-30, 2017)
18 Sep '17
Independent Software Developers Forum (ISDEF) invites IT market enterprises to attend the 16th autumn conference ISDEF 2017. The conference will be held from 28th to 30th of September in Holiday Inn, Vinogradovo town.
ISDEF is a club of active ÑEOs and founders of successful IT companies from 25 countries with annual revenues ranging from 0.3 mln $ to 30 mln $ per company. 200 club members and more than 40 Business of Software speakers will take part in the 16th annual conference. Software developers, LLP's representatives, financial specialists and marketing experts with real global market's sale organization cases will make reports and presentations at the forum.
• Evgeniy Potapov (ITSumma) on how ITSumma decided to scale a business-model succeeded in Russia up to the US market and what has it led to? The unique experience of how to develop one's business from Irkutsk, California, St Petersburg and Moscow simultaneously
• Alexander Katalov (ISDEF founder, #ISDEF2017 CEO, ElcomSoft chief executive) will talk on the Welltroy's (The project of Alexander Lysovskiy, ISDEF co-founder) investment experience
• Denis Sharov (Appercode CEO, Novosibirsk) will talk on the opportunities of the national acceleration in Academpark
• Maxim Volchenko (lawyer, Duane Morris LLP, Philadelphia) will talk on the juridical nuances in defending intellectual property of 'Russian companies' in the USA and in the 'new age' since coming of D. Trump into office and change of the US Supreme court's body
• Julia Shuvalova (Stepik's sales CEO, ex-head of the global sales, iSpring solutions) will tell about the unexercised opportunities of webinars for the purposes of lead generation and about the reduction of expenditures to support one's projects
• Viktor Krylov (CEO Dokkur, Tambov-Moscow) will share the experience in acceleration for IIDF (pros and cons)
• Evgenia Barchenko (Chief Development Officer, GoTech vc, St Petersburg) will bring the case of setting up and supporting corporal accelerators for enterprise partners and how do microbusinesses can integrate into large enterprises
• Olesya Chedleva (PayPro Global VP of CIS, St Petersburg) will make a report on the restricting ideas in both mind and business
Besides general meetings and speeches ISDEF also offers participants and guests an entertaining program. For all the details please visit our website.
Alexander Kazin. CEO, ISDEF