eDays international e-commerce conference announced in Moscow
18 May '15
eDays, a major international e-commerce event, will be held in Moscow at the Azimut Moscow Olympic hotel on June 4-5, 2015.
• Day 1 (June 4): Retail technologies
• Day 2 (June 5): Market trends and perspectives
The industry's leading players – including AliExpress, Google, Groupon Russia, Ikea, KupiVIP, Lamoda, Otto Group, Ozon, Ulmart, Yandex and others – will be represented by their CEOs or top executives, with the participation of renowned Russian and foreign experts.
Panel discussions will feature:
• The latest trends and figures of the Russian e-commerce market (with special presentations on the fashion, home decor and DIY segments)
• Cross-border sales: The new environment and the market shift to China
• The digital transition in retail, marketing, and payments
• The security challenges of today and tomorrow: From payment fraud to data protection
• Logistics and delivery: Latest market trends, technological and business innovation in Russia and globally
• Russia’s new payment legislation and its market impact
• From high tech to big data: The technological drivers of e-commerce performance
The newest services and solutions available in Russia will also be highlighted. Established solution providers — as well as little-known startups that deserve attention – will make their cases in a breathtaking Innovation Show.
More than 500 high-profile internationally-oriented participants are expected to attend the event, representing online and offline global retailers, brands and manufacturers, service companies as well as the investor community.
The eDays conference is organized in partnership with the Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce (CCIFR), East-West Digital News and BuzzFactory.