Central regions | Finance, business

Developer of AI for autonomous driving seeks investors

4 Feb '21
Cognitive Pilot, a Russian high-tech developer, is considering launching a private placement procedure later this year, Co-Founder and CEO Olga Uskova was quoted by the Russian business daily Vedomosti as saying.

According to Ms. Uskova, her company has been in talks with “a number of investors”; no specific information has been disclosed at this stage.

Following the closure of the possible deal, Cognitive Technologies—one of the company’s two co-founders; the other one is Sberbank, Russia’s largest savings bank—and the Cognitive Pilot management will reportedly retain control over the asset. Cognitive Technologies currently owns 70% of its subsidiary, with Sberbank controlling the remaining 30%.

The owners of Cognitive Pilot have posted $400m as the company’s current valuation.

Cognitive Pilot is a fast-growing developer of artificial intelligence systems for autonomous driving. The company is already known internationally and offers solutions for agriculture and the automotive sector, as well as for railroad and urban public transport.
Publish in Twitter
Write to Facebook
Google Buzz
Write to LiveJournal
Show in MM
Share MK
COMMENT ON THIS STORY
Find Related Content

Locations:

Latest News: Central regions
13 Sep '21 | Retail, FMCG | Finance, business
10 Sep '21 | Technology & innovation
 

Feature stories

2 Aug '21
From enhancing the properties of existing materials...
24 May '21
Biophysicists have looked into the way vitally...
1 Apr '21
Search (News archive - 22735)
Advertising
Marchmont Tech Solutions_ENG
NATT
Advertising
Marchmont News

Latest News

15 Sep '21
14 Sep '21
Researchers in Krasnoyarsk, in Siberia, found very...
13 Sep '21
A Russian start-up called Intelligence Retail employs...

Most read stories from last week

14 Sep '21
Researchers in Krasnoyarsk, in Siberia, found very...
15 Sep '21
15 Sep '21
3DiVi develops technologies for body and face...